What makes a Dermaflash treatment great for all ages?
– Dermaflash works on many levels that benefit youthful to mature skin. It removes vellus hairs (peach fuzz) and also exfoliates the top surface of skin. Whether you’re putting on anti-aging cream or acne medication, your skin is able to absorb and utilize these treatments without the barrier of fuzz or dead skin.
How do you #makelifebeautiful?
– I always strive to do the best I can and follow my heart. When I sat down with my team, we chose #makelifebeautiful as our mission statement because our focus is to feel, give, travel and love beautifully. Everyone deserves to feel beautiful inside and out.
What are your favorite beauty products?
– That’s a difficult question. As an artist, contributor, TV Host, and writer- I am sent many different products to try out (from anti-aging dish soap to cellulite leggings). It can be quite overwhelming! But I like to dissect each product and get to the bottom of HOW DOES IT WORK. This is when I fall in love with brands and products. If it works and I love it, I try to spread the word to address any concerns someone may have.
How does healthy eating and exercise play a role in good skin?
– Skin is the largest organ on your body and it holds the important job of releasing sweat and oils while also releasing toxins. Eating well is like a spa for your skin. Exercise helps the detox motor up and release impurities. I was breaking out under my arms for a while and was told by my doctor that my diet was too acidic. If I wanted to stop the breakouts, I needed to eat an alkaline concentrated diet. Sure enough with a few food hacks my bumps went bye bye.
What is your spirit animal?
– I think my friend’s dog Murray is my spirit animal. He’s just as goofy as I am.