Singer Cam looked positively radiant last night at the American Country Music Awards.
Her talented makeup artist Terri Apanasewicz prepped her skin with DERMAFLASH 2.0 LUXE before makeup application, and the star looked flawless at the big event.
See below for the full rundown of all the products used on the blond beauty:
- Cleanse face with DERMAFLASH PREFLASH Cleanser.
- Exfoliate skin and remove peach fuzz with DERMAFLASH 2.0 LUXE
- Hydrate with DERMAFLASH POSTFLASH Moisturizer
- Hydrating mask from Lune+Aster
- Meaningful Beauty Youth Activating Melon Serum
- Sisley L’Integral Anti Age & Nutritive Lip Balm
- MakeupForever Ultra HD Foundation
- Amazing Concealer
- Chanel 02 Rose Bronze blush
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 & 3
- Ardell Lashes #601
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
- Lips: Lune + Aster Powerlips Quickstick “Unplugged” topped with Charlotte Tilbury Ibiza Nights Gloss
We’re so excited to welcome Cam into the Flash Squad–it’s the secret weapon for stars everywhere to reveal smooth, glowing skin!