Hooray!! The Summer Olympics have begun in RIO. Take a look at what beauty faves we would bring to Rio (we wish).
1. DERMAFLASH, of course. Prep your skin for the big moment. Removing peach fuzz not only preps your face for perfect makeup application, but it probably it makes you aerodynamic too (unconfirmed by the athletes). Buy yours HERE!
2. Nars Orgasm Blush – We’re BLUSHING just thinking about it! But the most popular and most highly rated blush can’t go wrong.
3. Coola lip balm with SPF. We all need a bit of sunshine, but first, SPF! Us bathing beauties can never be too careful. Plus this keeps your lips cool and comfy in all weather.
4. Facial cleansing wipes. This is a MUST! We keep them in our bags always – but it’s especially essential when traveling. Airplanes, Rio, by the beach, whenever and where ever.
5. Self-tanner! We’re all about keeping our skin in it’s best condition (AHEM – no sun damage). So instead of sun-made tans, we love a self-tanner. Side note – remove dead skin with DERMAFLASH before rocking your Brazillian goddess sunny face.
6. Supergoop! Sunscreen – Must have sunscreen for South of the equator. Spray on with ease and soak up your Vitamin C!
7. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Gel – Love, love, love for light coverage, SPF, and that not-so-greasy feel.
8. Supergoop! SPF Eye Cream – Traveling, competing, whatever, can make you look tired (you still look great, promise). Here’s a nap in a bottle.
9. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream – Power to your bum with caffeine, antioxidants, and cupuaçu butter! We’re looking for the best Brazilian bottom around. PLUS, it smells amazing – we wish we could use it all over.