As winter approaches and the air turns cold and dry, we need to up our skincare game. It is time to nurture ourselves! The DERMAFLASH team is winter ready, here is a list of our go-to skin savers!
– Drink plenty of water. Water is our first defense against dehydration. We can survive for a month without food, but only about a week without water. Drink up!
– Change up your skin care routine. During the warmer months, we need less coverage and lighter products. As the temperature drops, opt for richer, thicker and more hydrating formulas.
– Tend to your sensitive spots. The tissue around your eyes and lips is particularly vulnerable to colder weather. Use a powerful lip balm and hydrating eye cream everyday.
– SPF! You may not see the sun, but the sun sees you! 80% of harmful UV light comes through clouds and even in winter, theres no exception. Make sure your daily moisturizer contains SPF.
– Exfoliation is key! Dead skin cells and built up debris makes skin look and feel dull. DERMAFLASH is the only device that simultaneously exfoliates while removing peach fuzz. DERMAFLASH weekly to reveal soft and radiant skin that glows!